Choose from two options:
Morning workshop: 9:00 am – 11:30 am (Group discussion & 1 hour Restorative Yoga practice)
Afternoon workshop: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm (Group discussion ONLY)
Ways to Wellness
9 Whites Bridge Road
Taking good care of ourselves is vital to our Long-Term Health, and Lifestyle Changes can be challenging. The Life Ideals™ Program uses
proven practices for the essential self-care we all need. Learn strategies to make, and sustain, lasting lifestyle change! Leave each week feeling hopeful, happy, relaxed and refreshed! Life Ideals™ teaches specific techniques to help you:
- Boost Immunity
- Enhance Coping Skills
- Communicate More Effectively
- Improve Productivity
- Elevate Quality and Quantity of Sleep
- Increase Your Level of Fitness
- Manage Stress With Ease
- Develop a Sense of Calm Confidence
- Address Habits that Hold You Back
How It Works: Life Ideals™ self-care practices will be outlined throughout 6 weekly 2-hour group sessions.
The six core self-care practices are:
- Each week, participants will engage in one hour of interactive instruction and group discussion.
- A one-hour Restorative Yoga class will follow. Restorative Yoga is calming and relaxing to the body; no previous yoga experience is required.
Early bird: $250 (through Sept. 20, 2018)
Regular: $300 (Sept. 21, 2018 or after)
Early bird: $130 (through Sept. 20, 2018)
Regular: $180 (Sept. 21, 2018 or after)
Workshops offered by:
Karen Burke Lane, Clinical Social Worker and Certified Yoga Teacher
Jessica Taylor, Nurse Practitioner and Certified Yoga Teacher
To Register: Call Karen at (207) 383-9617 or email: email@example.com
Individual Sessions also available, call for more information
Space is limited… register today!