When: Fridays 12:30-2:30. May 11 – June 15, 2018
Ways to Wellness
9 Whites Bridge Road
Taking good care of ourselves is vital to our Long-Term Health, and Lifestyle Changes can be challenging. The Life Ideals™ Program uses
proven practices for the essential self-care we all need. Learn strategies to make, and sustain, lasting lifestyle change! Leave each week feeling hopeful, happy, relaxed and refreshed! Life Ideals™ teaches specific techniques to help you:
- Boost Immunity
- Enhance Coping Skills
- Communicate More Effectively
- Improve Productivity
- Elevate Quality and Quantity of Sleep
- Increase Your Level of Fitness
- Manage Stress With Ease
- Develop a Sense of Calm Confidence
- Address Habits that Hold You Back
How It Works: Life Ideals™ self-care practices will be outlined throughout 6 weekly 2-hour group sessions.
The six core self-care practices are:
- Each week, participants will engage in one hour of interactive instruction and group discussion.
- A one-hour Restorative Yoga class will follow. Restorative Yoga is calming and relaxing to the body; no previous yoga experience is required.
Fees: Early bird rate: $190 (if registered by April 27)
Regular rate: $230 (if registered April 28 or after)
Workshops offered by:
Karen Burke Lane, Clinical Social Worker and Certified Yoga Teacher
Jessica Taylor, Nurse Practitioner and Certified Yoga Teacher
To Register: Call Karen at (207) 383-9617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Sessions also available, call for more information
Space is limited… register today!