Our all-level low impact yoga class is for everyone regardless of fitness level or yoga knowledge. This Vinyasa Flow yoga class will help to awaken the senses, arouse the mind and prepare the body for the day. The goal of Life Ideals yoga is to be present in our bodies, rather than stuck in our heads. The benefits of yoga are tremendous and yoga has been proven to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Enhance and stabilize moods
- Improve fitness, balance, and flexibility
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Alleviate pain, depression, and insomnia
$15.00 for drop ins.
Meditation for the Beginner Mind
This meditation class is intended for all levels of interest in meditation, because the intention is that even when studying at an advanced level an expert will study as a beginner would study, with openness, eagerness, and without preconceptions.
Zen teacher Shunryu Suzuki wrote, “In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts mind there are few.”
$80.00 for private session.
This 8-week program is a therapeutic group for woman and is designed to provide woman with the resources to:
- Address patterns that get in the way of being productive and successful
- Explore effective emotional regulation
- Gain tolerance coping with stress
- Engage in the practice of mindfulness, breathing, and gentle yoga
Each weekly session will include a 45-minute discussion based on 6 Life Ideals followed by 45 minutes of gentle yoga.
$45.00 per session.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!